Here’s one good problem that comes with Low-Code applications: it opens up a world of opportunity. And like all things with unlimited potential, that concept alone can be a little intimidating and maybe even overwhelming, especially if you’re new to the Low-Code platforms.
After all, this is a big investment, and one that will potentially transform the way your company works, leading to more efficiency, productivity, and profitability. Or, if done incorrectly, it could flop altogether. Scary, right? But you don’t have to go it alone, and I want to show you why it’s often best not to.
Let’s focus on the actual technology involved for a minute. You’ve finally figured out which Low-Code platform is going to best suit your needs. But as you’re looking to purchase your licenses, you’ve got another round of options to face.
One of the most important of those questions is where you’re going to buy your licenses. There are two ways you can get what you’re looking for — either through a boutique, white glove service provider or a distributor. The former is rooted in partnership, the latter in commoditization.
Working with a distributor can often feel like running to the store to grab something: you pick what you want off the shelf, pay for it, and then figure it out for yourself. In a few instances, this may work, particularly if you have used the platform before and understands its full potential.
But in more cases than not, DIYing the onboarding and training process for this new solution can be a huge — and costly — mistake. Anyone who has done DIY home repairs knows that a project can get way out of hand quickly as you realize you don’t have the expertise to use the tools and products to their fullest potential. Just the same, when it comes to successful Low-Code implementation and adoption, you’re going to want an experienced Low-Code platform partner who can help you to get the most out of this game-changing investment.
What are the Benefits of Working with a White Glove Low-Code Solution Partner?
Working with a white glove Low-Code solution partner like Tresbu Digital gives you and your team the support and resources necessary to ensure this investment is successfully adopted and utilized, even as your business scales. We provide you with the tools and expertise you need to hit the ground running with this project, including:
- Assurance that you are getting the most out of your investment, both today and in the future as your needs shift.
- Insider industry expertise and best practices regarding what has worked and hasn’t worked for similar business models in the past.
- Comprehensive onboarding process for all end-users, including training support throughout the entire implementation stage and beyond.
- Provides advice on understanding and utilizing the best hosting contract for your application.
- Additional testing tools and training on areas of the platform that you may not have a specific need for just yet.
- Foundational support to help all end-users feel comfortable utilizing this new tool effectively, and therefore making them brand ambassadors who believe in this change.
- A comprehensive, exceptional experience for every user, ensuring the success of your apps
Here’s the thing: you can buy your Low-Code platform license off the shelf and try to implement it into your existing business processes effectively and efficiently. But there’s a greater risk associated with that idea.There are implementation techniques that ensure success that are developed through expertise. So when it comes to an investment of this magnitude, it’s always better to read the platform documentation first — but it’s better yet to work with a skilled developer engineer who already possesses insider knowledge and expertise, and will help you to leverage your new solution in so many ways.
I just so happen to know a few of those.
If you’d like to know more about low-code development, the Mendix platform, or Tresbu Digital’s sprint-based agile approach to low-code projects, please contact me, Marc Ongaro, Director of Solutions to chat.